Single Titles: $3.50 each
Bi-Monthly CD Mailings Of Current Teachings $3.50
Choose from the 3 current teachings in The Minor Prophets, 1 Corinthians &/or John
$3.50 per CD. Price includes shipping.
CD's mailed in paper CD envelopes.
Note: Send check with list of desired CD's
Teaching Outlines included where applicable
The Second Coming Series: $40.00
This 17 CD series provides the basics for the Preterist Teaching.
The set comes in a binder or black anvil box.
A full set of teaching outlines are included.
The Revelation Series: $80.00
This 36 CD series is an overview of the Book of Revelation.
The set comes in a black anvil box.
The teaching outlines have been unearthed & the full set are now available & included!
The Believer's Benefits (Psalm 103): $10.00
This 2 CD set comes in jewel cases with no teaching outline.
The Ecclesiastes Series: $40.00
This 18 CD series comes in a binder or a black anvil box with no teaching outlines.
The New Romans Series:
God's Provision for the Believer: $10.00
This 2 CD set comes in jewel cases with no teaching outlines.
Where's The Water?: $35.00
This 10 CD set asks and answers the question, "What is the one baptism" referred to in Ephesians 4:5?
A complete study on water baptism. Should it still be practiced in the church today?
The Omaha Preterist Conference CDs: $35.00
This 11 CD set contains the content of the April, 2009 Omaha Preterist Conference.
Dr. Kelly N. Birks, Pastor David Curtis and Reverend Samuel Frost speak on Preterism
101, Biblical Hermeneutics, The Transition Period, What is the Death that Adam Died, the Demise of Satan and
the Demons, A 2-part response to "Beyond Creation Science" and the Corporate Body Resurrection View vs. the Immortal Body at Death View. Two Q & A sessions and the Sunday worship service featuring all 3 speakers is included.
A Walk Through Jude: $20.00
This 4 CD set comes in 2 albums. No teaching outlines.
Marriage, Divorce & The Sovereignty Of God: $15.00
This 3 CD set recorded in July, 2009 is a study of God's mind on this subject in light of what the whole of Scripture teaches. It comes in jewel cases with teaching outlines.
The following are single titles that come in a paper CD envelope.
These titles do not come with outlines.
- Abiding in the Vine (John 15:1-7)
- And Elisha Crossed Over (II Kings 2:1-14)
- Bound To Sin...Freed from Judgment (Romans 8:1-11)
- Calling All Jeremiahs (Jeremiah 1:1-12)
- Comfort in the Midst of Chaos (II Corinthians 1:3-10)
- Faith: The Servant of the Saved (Luke 17:5-10)
- God's Personal Provision to the Believer
- Have You Been Set Up Lately? (Acts 8:26-40)
- How to Address Adversity (II Corinthians 12:6-10)
- How to Fight Back in the Face of Fear (Psalm 27:1-4)
- How's Your Joy? (I Peter 1:3-5, 8-9)
- If I'm Not Guilty, Why Do I Feel So Guilty?
- No Way Out? How to Faithfully Respond to the Toughest Circumstances. (Exodus 14)
- Psalm 23
- Reclaiming The Rejected (John 4:1-24)
- Severed From Being A Servant to Sin
- The Absolutes of Abiding (John 15:1-8)
- The Alpha & Omega Adoption Agency
- The Annihilation of Temptation-Seeing Temptation as a Challenge to our Identity in Christ (Matthew 4:1-11)
- The Criteria for Spiritual Growth (I Peter 1:23-2:1-5)
- The Great Escape (I Peter 1:1-2)
- The Joseph Journey (Psalm 105:16-21)
- The Proper Priorities for the People of the Prince (Philippians 3:3-11)
- The Real Gospel Comes in Real Revelation
- The Situation Concerning a Sovereign Salvation (Colossians 1:21-23)
- Watch Your Step
- Who is the Jesus You Speak Of? (Colossians 1:15-20)
- A Letter From Prison: What to do when you feel like you're trapped.(Philippians 1:19-26)
- By Faith Moses...Practicing Real Faith in a Faithless World (Hebrews 11:23-29)
- Character in Contrast (Psalm 1)
- Confrontation On Mount Carmel (I Kings 18:1-40)
- The "I" and Sin Understanding the Part of You That Dos and Does Not Sin.(Romans 7:14-8:2)
- The Fragrance of Faith (II Corinthians 2:14-17)
- The Power of a Patient Wating in a Microwave World (Psalm 40:1-3)
- What to Think On in Troubled Times (John 14:1-6)
- "The Ultimate Meaning & Practice Of The Lord's Supper" I Corinthians 11:17-34
From Scripture, is the church today practicing and understanding the true meaning of the Lord's Supper?
Messiah Reformed Church
Promote Your Page Too
Messiah Reformed Church
8526 L Street
Omaha, NE 68127
From Center and 84th St: Head South down 84th St. towards L. St.
Just before you get to L St, make a right (W) on K St.
Make an immediate left (N) on 85th St.
Road veers to the right and is a service road that runs parallel to L. St.
The Church has a sign on the building and will be on the left side.
10913 Ellison Ave.
Omaha, NE 68164
Sunday Adult Sunday School Class 9:30 a.m.
Sunday Worship Service 10:45 a.m.
Wednesday Prayer and Bible Study: 7:00 p.m
Dr. Kelly Nelson Birks,Pastor/Elder
Phone: (303) 549-7338
Lance's Deaf Orphans in Kenya
We support Lance's Deaf Orphans for the wonderful work they are doing in Kenya! There are many needs and not much support, so please consider helping them out! Check out the website for more information!